What Will You Learn?
- CLASS DESCRIPTION
- Web Design Made Easy.
- You don’t need to know a line of code to build a gorgeous, fully-functioning website. With WordPress, you can create and maintain websites for yourself or your clients with minimal technical know-how. Brian Wood shows you how in Creating a Responsive Website with Wordpress.
- Brian Wood is an Adobe Certified Instructor who has spent years training designers and business owners how to build and grow an awesome, professional web presence. In this class, he’ll cover WordPress website development from the ground up. You’ll learn how to:
- Choose a host and install WordPress
- Make your WordPress site mobile-friendly
- Pick and apply the right theme for the job
- Change essential WordPress settings
- Add menus and widgets
- Work with posts and pages
- Add functionality through plugins
- Brian will give you a greater understanding of WordPress that lays a solid foundation for all of your future web work. You’ll learn your way around the admin area and find out which add-ons are worth paying for and which ones you can use for free.
- Everyone needs a website – learn how to deliver one with this complete guide to setting up, managing, and updating a WordPress site with Brian Wood.
- Software Used: Wordpress 4.0
About the instructor
No Data Available in this Section